Information on CME accreditation for the congress may be found here.
Details of congress sessions may be found here.
To view the programme schedule for the 4th EMEC, click on the image below:
- Management of pharmaco-resistant epilepsy
- WFN / CEMA Session
- Status epilepticus
- Generalized epilepsies of unknown and genetic cause
- Epileptic encephalopathies
- Immune-mediated epilepsies
- School and epilepsy
- Perceptions and understanding of epilepsy among the general public
- Morning Teaching Sessions – videos on the semiology of seizures
- Pre-congress Multiple sclerosis educational course
- Pre-congress Basic EEG teaching course